Saturday, August 6, 2011

Miracote from duri cosmetics

Hey! I got a new top coat yesterday. I wanted to get the one from Seche Vite (is that how you spell it) but when I went to the hair salon they didn't have it so I got Miracote from duri cosmetics. The bottle says its a super fast dry through top coat. I definetly think its a good fast dry top coat. It is really good. I mean after a few minutes it is dry to touch but you can still get dents in it if you hit it againt somthing. It is really good though. I was excited about this so I redid my nails w\this morning with the same color though as last time lol. But then I spilled a white nail polish pen polish all over me soooo....yea. lol Well see you later!
                                                                      ~Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment