Saturday, August 13, 2011

Disco Lights by Milani Cosmetics

        Hey! Sorry I have not posted in a while, I was at camp. While I was at camp I painted my nails with my counselor's polish and I loved it! I loved it so much that I will probably buy it. The color is Disco Lights By Milani Cosmetics. This is the first Milani Polish I have used and I loved it! Disco Lights is a regular Milani Nail Lacquer. It  is a pink and silver glitter. In this picture I used 3 coates. Since I was at camp I didn't have a top coat or base coat. If I did this again I would definetly use them. I imagine it will be very hard to get off and it is a little bumpy. A top coat would definetly fix the texture! Just so you know my pictures dont do it justice. In person my nails look like pink disco balls! My nails have already chipped after two days, but I didn't use a top coat and I was doing camp activities for one of the days. Well, untill next time!
                                                                           ~Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment