Monday, July 18, 2011

Sephora by OPI Caliente Coral


       Hey everyone! Today's nail color is Caliente Coral, which is in the Havana Nights collection from Sephora by OPI. I know these colors came out awhile ago, but I think you can still get them some places. I have the Havana Nights Mini Collection and it has some really nice colors. The only thing with the minis is that the brush is small so I feel like I can't put it on my nail as well as a full size and I am half way out of Caliente Coral. In the picture above I used Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat for my base and an old bottle of Colorstay Revlon Always on Sealant as a top coat. These two are o.k., but I really want to try the CND Stickey Base Coat and the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I have two coats of Caliente Coral on. I know these pictures are not the best becouse there blurry and all, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do thia well. But I do think it shows the color o.k. In real life it is a little darker though. Right now I am really loving orange nails! Since this color is running out I'm thinking about getting Essie Meet Me At Sunlight or Essie Braziliant. Well thats all for today, see ya soon!
                                                                       ~Anna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment